Rather than ordering based on age or EU size, as these are merely indicative, we recommend the best approach, for the most accurate fit, is to measure the child’s foot.
1. To correctly measure the adult’ s or child’s sole, place the feet on a flat surface, under the weight of the body.
2. Draw around both of your feet.
3. Measure the distance between the tip of the big toe and the heel, preferably with a ruler.
4. Trace a line between the widest part of the feet.
5. Compare your measurements to the size tables of the particular brand you have chosen. Please note that each brand has its own size table.
Please go to Sizing to find the sizing guide for all our shoes.